It wasn’t the week we expected, but we survived.
- My daughter and I were both sick for the majority of the week
- My husband accomplished some yard work and started building walkways through our front yard garden – pictures to come later
- My daughter and I got our toenails painted together for the first time. It was her first trip to a salon.
- Our brand new grill was delivered – something my husband has wanted for years. And we’ve grilled three times in one week.
- We wrapped up the week with my parents anniversary dinner
And now that’s it’s Monday and we’re back to work and back to school we’re all healthy again!
Two vacation weeks this year so far and both spent with sickness.