1. To write everyday. My son was born in Sept of 2016 and instead of journaling, I will blog everyday for a year…I’ll try at least. I did this for my daughter in 2015. One day I’ll print each entry and create a book for them to read later in life.
2. Finish a scrap booking project. This is on my list every year for the last 13 yrs. It must get done!
3. Get me back. I’m done having children. Now I want to feel and look healthy. Which means exercise, yoga, healthy eating, and a positive spirit/demeanor.
4. Be present for my family.
5. Be more social and a better friend.
6. Cook at least once a week.
7. Breastfeed my son until his first birthday.
Happy New Year.