A few days in Portsmouth, NH
- Gwen went swimming. She didn’t love it at first, but then we couldn’t get her out
- Visited the science center and Gwen touched a shark!
- Meal time was tough. Twice we ended up getting our meals to go.
- We had an amazing day in Rockport
- Gwen didn’t like walking on the sand but had fun building sand castles with daddy.
- Our new bird bath became Gwen’s new water playground
- We started our front yard garden project, but got only as far as purchaseing some soil
- Gwen said “Hi Mama”
- Finally found a contractor and engineer we liked and began the process to start work on refinishing the attic space
It was a really nice week and I’m already looking forward to our family vacation in July!