D&C scheduled for Wednesday

I thought I was going to escape the D&C procedure, but the pain and bleeding I endured over the weekend did not clear everything out like I thought it had. The ultrasound this morning showed the yolk sac still present in my uterus. 

I had two options. 1. I could wait it out and hope that I resolved the miscarriage naturally. I would have preferred it this way if there was anyway of knowing when it would be over. Even if I went this route, there would still be a chance I’d need a D&C regardless. 

2. Schedule the procedure and be done with it. Although there are some risks in having the procedure done. I was told the were unlikely risk, but still they are in the back of my mind. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s