Two years ago today I married the most most caring man I have ever met. Not to mention handy, supportive, and the best dad. In the past two years we’ve:
- Welcomed Gwen into the world – the most significant moment of our lives to date
- Said goodbye to uncle Salvi 😦
- Visited three foreign countries – Holland, Belgium, and Aruba
- Installed a wood shed
- Installed a sump pump so our basement won’t flood ever again
- Built a custom master closet thanks to my husbands handyness and keen design skills
- Leased a car for the first time – a Toyota RAV4 4. I never want to lease again
- Had food poising
- Put an addition onto the house (the mudroom)
- And the very latest – I got a new job!
I’m sure there are many more things that occurred over the past two years, but those are the most significant and memorable.